Experienced team leader with a strong background in managing day-to-day activities and providing guidance to team members. My duties included setting targets, implementing guidelines, and assisting with employee relations. I also ensured the team understood the strategic objectives, worked collaboratively, and had the required resources. Additionally, I implemented regular SMART goals and training to ensure milestones were specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound. My other vital responsibilities included liaising with internal and external stakeholders, providing leadership, and maintaining team records. My team strategy, coaching, technical, and people management skills were honed over time.
Year 1 ~ 2010
- Started as a Telephone Customer Care Agent in customer retention.
- Exceeded KPIs for sales, retention rates, and engagement consistently.
- Became an expert user of proprietary CRM to manage B2C accounts.
Year 2 ~ 2011
- Promoted to Staff Training Team Leader to train new starters.
- Managed new starter teams of 10-15 employees.
- Led 1-to-1 employee feedback meetings and further development.
- Monitored and assigned learning development of employees.
- Authorised holiday requests and managed employee absence.
- Coached a total of +100 employees during tenure.
Year 3 ~ 2012
- Promoted to Customer Care Team Manager of 20-30 employees.
- Led recruitment and selection of new candidates.
- Validated payroll files for the team and final BACS execution.
- Led morning team meetings to reinforce past successes.
- Monitored team output for policy and procedure breaches.
- Became forum admin for team intranet group.
- Formalised management learnings with Emerging Leaders Certification.
- Managed a total of +150 employees across five teams during tenure.
Year 4 ~ 2013/14
- Contributed to the development of complex performance spreadsheets.
- Led 20 formal meetings with employees across the company.
- Consulted HR on potential outcomes following meeting adjournments.
- Authorised four dismissals, nine verbal warnings, and seven written.
- Co-managed a team of 60 employees for a new product launch.
- Assisted with the overhaul of onboarding and training processes.
- Attended five job fairs to interview and select new candidates.
- Participated in conference calls to discuss performance metrics.
- Developed professional interest in HRM as a career path.